Turning In

Turning In
Faith is believing in your possibility

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Unit - 4 The power of intentionally training the mind

The conscious act of intentionally opening my heart to all the pain, and suffering in the world was rather challenging for me, but the act of generating loving-kindness, love, prosperity, compassion, wholeness, forgiveness, and health created a sense of ease, and peace. The experience made me aware of how connected we all are, the extent to which I can and should generate loving kindness, and the importance of opening my heart to all people. This exercise can benefit to anyone who practice on a regular basis, I would recommend it to others.

1 comment:

  1. Hello...I enjoyed reading your post. I agree that this exercise can be very beneficial for all of us. It is interesting how difficult it is to deal with the negative emotions but how the positive ones flow once we open our mind to them. This shows just how powerful our mind is. If we focus on the right things, we can grow as a person and begin to see things much differently. Conversely, if we focus too much on the negativity it can consume us and develop a pattern of pessimism. It was also intriguing to see how opening up to the pain and suffering in the world, albeit very difficult, can turn into a positive experience and help us along our personal journey to wellness.

    ReplyDelete