Turning In

Turning In
Faith is believing in your possibility

Monday, October 25, 2010

Spiritual and physical health Unit 5 Part 2


 To acquire spiritual wellness I must first cultivate a calm mind; calm abiding practice. A calm mind makes me aware of my connection to all of life, and the impact my thoughts have on my physical body; angry, worried, frustrated mind causes stress, restlessness and fatigue, a joyful, loving, grateful, and forgiving mind causes peace, vitality, energy, fulfillment, happiness, wholeness, and health.
The state of my health is a reflection of my thoughts; my mental processes, my thoughts are a reflection of my spirituality, the depth of my spirituality determines the state of my health.  

1 comment:

  1. Joan,
    That is a wonderful way to put it. Great summary of how the mind ties everything else together. It sounds like you have a well rounded mind, body, and spirit. You will be an access to anyone who comes to you for help you will be able to approach their well being in a multidisciplinary way. That is a great asset. What do you intend to do with your degree? You would make a wonderful life coach, personal trainer, or even nutritional counselor. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete