Turning In

Turning In
Faith is believing in your possibility

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Unit 10


When I started this class I rated myself very high on the mental, spiritual, and physical scale, because my analysis was based on what I already knew about the above topics. Now that I am at the end of the class I lowered my score mainly because I was assessing my health from a new perspective, I have just started my integral journey, and I want to adapt a beginners mind on this quest.

Thank you all,
One love  

3 comments:

  1. You have the same ideas I have on this integral journey that we face. We rate our lives on what we think they are now, but later come to realize that they were much lower than we thought at the time. Funny how our perspective of life changes. I think with these new practices, we are allowing ourselves to grow and explore a different mindset on life. Good luck to you on your journey to a healthier you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your revelations Joan. With every bit that we have learned we will continue to rise to every occasion that comes our way. It is not through perfection but through trial and error that we will be able to provide an even better life for that of ourselves, family, friends, and future clientele. Kudos to you Joan and good luck with your future endeavors.

    G-Man
    <~@~>
    http://iyaayas-ammo-dawg-4-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it very interesting that you lowered you ratings as I am sure that most people raised them. I'm glad that you are that much more aware of yourself and also that you are able to be honest with yourself about how well you are really doing. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete